Tanner's Point of View

Tanner is really good at speaking his mind, articulating concerns and worries, and describing his ideas and imaginations. He makes us laugh over and over everyday by what he says. Lately, we've been doing some letter writing. It's fun to have him tell me what to write.
In this post, all of the pictures were taken by Tanner. Often, I don't know that he even had the camera until later when I load the pictures onto our computer.
I figured out from these pictures that the boys snuck into the garage, as they do every time that I forget to lock the door.
I love our little thinker and how he shares his thoughts. "Umm, Mama. I'm thinking that we can go in the basement and play some baseball and you can be the pitcher and I can be the hitter. Won't that be so fun? That's what I'm thinking we can do!" 
Here's an adorable little selfie that he took. What a fun little boy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!