Springtime

Our spring has been great so far. Here are pics from after Easter through May 4.

Playing with toys and puzzles from the Toy Lending Library.
Dallin talks to us a lot. One of my favorite things he says is "Woh, woh, woh!!" because of this adorable face he makes while saying it. 
Rainy day. Dallin trying to use the computer. 
Tanner watching a dinosaur youtube while playing with his dinosaurs.
Pretending to have a baby in his belly.
Rainy day. Our little climber.
Right after a bath.
Out to eat at Applebees.
Followed by a trip to Home Depot to get garden stuff.
No rain! We went outside to blow bubbles and play on driveway.
I've been wearing Dallin on my back a lot lately. After naptime and right before dinner, he sometimes gets really clingy. The bjorn helps us stay happy. (I'm sitting in a chair while taking this pic).
Blossoms!
Date Night--disc golf at Todd Park after a couple days of rain. Jeremy bought real discs for us, so we were totally legit. It was nice being outside in the fresh, spring air.
Jeremy was making fun of how I look when I throw the disc. I do look pretty dorky!
Saturday morning cuddles, on a rainy day.
I love this pout face.
Jeremy worked from home on a Weds. He and Dallin weren't feeling good.
Bowling game from Toy Lending Library.
Tanner asked if he could climb this tree in our yard. We decided to see if he actually could. He really surprised us! Also, this was the first day of the year that he wore shorts!
Tanner made a T-rex bed in our room. I think he is pretend-sleeping in this picture, but I can't remember.
Dallin is really strong. At this point, he wasn't very good at walking yet, but he was so determined to push the broom around that he found a way to do it!
Story time before bed. This is one of me and Jeremy's favorite parts of the day.

We are trying Square Foot Gardening this year!
We dug out 3 of our old garden beds and made these new ones. It's been a big project, and has been taking us longer than we planned (what doesn't, right?). The gardening book Jeremy has should have had a chapter on how to make a garden with toddlers around. I love that my boys are getting muddy and exploring our yard! I don't love that they pull the tarp after we've laid it perfectly, move the garden boxes that we've leveled meticulously, throw rocks into the soil that we have churned diligently (and then throw that soil into the grass), and dig up the seeds that we have planted faithfully. We were debating on what kind of fence to use to keep the deer out, but I think our biggest perpetrators are our own children!
We'll let you know if our gardening efforts end up in vain. I have faith that we'll do okay! Jeremy jokes that he doesn't think the crops will do well this year and it's going to be a hard winter. He says we will have to go to Mr. Walmart for help, haha. I sure am glad this garden is just recreational and not our only source of food!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!