Adventures with Nana & Papa

While Jeremy and I went on our 5 day trip to DC, Grandma Nana and Grandpa Papa took care of the boys. It was no doubt a lot of work, esp since Dallin does not like bottles. We are so thankful for all their patience, energy, generosity and love that they gave the boys while we were gone. We know the boys had tons of fun because Tanner was really upset when it was time for them to go home. 
Here are just some of the many pictures they took during their adventures!
It snowed while we were gone. Papa helped Tanner make his first snowman ever!
Dallin figured out how to climb the kitchen stool.
At the public library
Out to eat
Nana and Papa were brave enough to try a photo shoot.
Dallin and I were so happy to see each other when I got home!
Thank you Nana and Papa. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!

Comments

Larry Klemmer said…
Great photosSarahLynn!

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!