Halloween

Okay, I'm finally posting about Halloween!
The festivities started with the Hormel family trick-or-treating event that takes place at the corporate office. All the families of corporate employees come to the office to trick or treat from cubicle to cubicle. We got to see Jeremy's work space and meet a lot of his co-workers. 
(I should also mention that about a week earlier we went to a fall marketing party at Jeremy's co-worker's house. It was a potluck where each marketing person had to bring a dish that included the food they work for. I was surprised at the variety of yummy dishes we had! There were also games, crafts, and lots of kids.)
After the Hormel trick or treat, we had dinner at our house with the Grush family.
 We made mummy dogs, then ate them with chili and salads. 
Seven Layer Cemetery Dip
Graveyard Pudding
Our family dressed up as a Skippy Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich!
All the kids are ready to go trick or treating outside!
Tanner loved it! It was chilly and late, so we went up and down one street. 
At one house, Tanner fell and skinned his arm. When we were done, we asked, "Tanner did you like trick or treating?" "I fell down and got a scrape, Mama. I got a scrape!" Of course, that was all he remembered.
Dallin loved chewing on the candies with noisy wrappers.
We had a really great day!!
And to top of all the fun, the next morning we saw what the Halloween magic did to our tree seemingly overnight!

Comments

Laurel said…
SarahLynn - will you email me your address... lala@finishwork.com

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!