Dallin, Dallin and more Dallin
Pretty much all the pictures I took Nov 1-7 are of Dallin. I had lots of fun doing different hair-dos. Here's one of several.
Here's Dallin wearing my turquoise pants that I wore when I was a baby.
Home from a great day at church. What a handsome lad!!
Just chillin.
I came home from youth group Weds night (I'm one of the leaders for the young women) and found this heavenly sight.
Dallin got really interested in playing with balls. Super fun to watch him develop hand-eye coordination. You can practically read his mind just by watching him..."See the ball. Whoah it moved, find the ball again. It's next to me! Think about getting it. Move arm awkwardly, clasp hand, ball to mouth. Ah...bliss!"
Check out this do. I know it's gonna be embarrassing for him, but I just can't resist playing with my baby's hair!
.jpg)
Comments
Post a Comment