Photo Journal Sept 13-19
I'm a little behind on posts, so here's an effort to catch up!
It is so fun watching Tanner entertain Dallin. They love each other. Dallin especially is always transfixed on Tanner, watching his every move. He loves it when Tanner lays beside him, not minding at all when Tanner rolls onto him or knocks him over.
We went to the Austin Re-Fest, a festival devoted to recycling and being green. We had mixed feelings about being there. The weather was nice and we enjoyed ourselves, but the smallness of it (among other things) reminded us that we live in the middle of nowhere.
During this week, Dallin continued to be obsessed with sucking on his pointer and middle finger.
While I did the laundry, Dallin chilled out on the rug.
After breakfast, we usually have project time. One of our favorites is playdough!
Dallin fell asleep playing on the ground. I was shocked because he barely fussed right before falling asleep! This is not typical; he was obviously really tired.
Our little Guy Smiley
And of course, I gotta show off his hair and cute baby skin.
Also during this week, he started playing with his feet!
Comments
Post a Comment