A Taste of Austin

GramZ, GrampZ and Uncle Matt stayed with us for the week that followed Dallin's blessing (Sept 2-5). We had an awesome time together! On Monday, we gave them some tastes of Austin MN by taking them to the Grush Farm and the Spam Museum.
Grush Farm
The boys played horseshoe for about 2 hours. Jeremy cannot get enough of it!
The Grush girls loved playing and talking with Grandma.
Tanner was excited to help collect veggies from the garden. We came home with lots of food!
SPAM Museum
Every visitor that we get must be taken to the Spam Museum, whether you like or not! So far, everyone has had a great time. Funny thing about this trip- MomZ spent so much time in the first exhibit room that the family ran out of time to see the last portions of the museum. When Jeremy asked her why she was going so slow through the museum she said "Well, I thought the place was going to be really small, so I figured I should read every sign or else we would be done with the place in 20 minutes. I had no idea there were so many exhibit rooms and so much to learn about SPAM!"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!