More Fun in Sacramento
We got a chance to spend a few hours with Jeremy's high school/church friends Ian and April. They married each other and have two darling kids. We played together at a new park in Jeremy's neighborhood that we didn't know about.
It was fun playing with Tanner at the park. I realized that I hadn't been to a park with him in months. That's one of the things that sucks about being a working mom.
This is when we discovered that Tanner can hang on things. He's probably been able to do this for a while.
These little guys are just 1 month apart.
Also during our visit in Sacramento, we met up with my Auntie Lorna and my twin cousins. (Fun fact- I have twin cousins, Jeremy has twin cousins and Tanner has twin cousins- three different families with twins!) We met up in Stocktown, had lunch in a hole-in-the-wall Mexican joint, and then took Tanner to the Stocktown Children's Museum. We were pleasantly surprised at how cool the museum was!
Here's Tanner's masterpiece. He painted it portrait style and we took a picture of it landscape style.
He also did some body painting.
And then later rubbed his nose with the finger that still had paint on it, making a red mustache!
Water works station. Good thing I brought Tanner a change of clothes!
Great Auntie Lorna
Tanner loved it and got super worn out. He zonked out before we pulled out of the parking lot. We all had a lot of fun!
Comments
Post a Comment