Once upon a warm afternoon...

Once upon a warm afternoon in September, a mommy fell more in love with her baby son.

Comments

Laurel said…
I love, love, love these pictures of you two. They are so joyful! How did you get him to smile so well, and look at the camera? You've got skills! :) It is so fun following your blog and watching Tanner grow. He is such a handsome little guy and so happy! And, he has got two exceptional parents!
Thanks, Laurel! Tanner is really ticklish, so all I had to do was hold the camera in one hand and tickle him with the other. :)
cardwellclan said…
Sarah, Tanner is adorable! You are so awesome yourself and I have always and still am amazed at all you do and the good attitude you do it with that I see! :) Love you lots!

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!