Cousins and Decorations


My Summers cousins came to visit during Thanksgiving break! I got to see my Aunt Lorna for the first time in 5 years. And Tanner got to meet her too! He loved sleeping in her arms while she sang to him.
It was so great to be with my cousins!!
Below is Tanner when all his newborn hair was finally gone, and the new peach fuzz coming through. Taken the last week of November.


When I went back to work, it seemed like Tanner started to really show a special liking for his Daddy. I first noticed it when Tanner was WAY more excited to see Jeremy get home from work than to see me get home from work. Then Tanner seemed to like watching Jeremy more than me, and then listening and laughing more at Jeremy than at me. Now, all that Jeremy has to do is walk in the room, and Tanner will beam, laugh and squeal.
On the Monday after Thanksgiving, for family home evening we started putting up Christmas decorations.
 Tanner loved the little angel ornaments made out of yarn.
 Jeremy lit the fire to help with the mood. He thought it was cheezy that I was taking so many pictures.
 Tanner also loved the decorative beads.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

Spring Break

A Happy New Year