Universal Studios

We have season passes to Universal Studios. (Thanks to Gramz and Grampz!!) I'm really starting to like having season passes to things. We can enjoy the park a lot more knowing that we can come back. 
This past Saturday, we rolled into the park at 2:00pm after sleeping in, taking our time with break fast, getting Tanner ready, and eating out for lunch. We did the studio tour again (which we've learned is different every time depending on what sets they are filming on), did a ride (the wait was only 15 minutes! Jeremy went while I waited with Tanner) and then we watched a show (we just walked right in, no line! I breastfed Tanner in the dark). We left the park at 5:30, used a gift card for dinner at Chipotle, and made it home in time for Jeremy to play church basketball. It was a perfect day!
 Tanner is big enough to ride the bjorn on our back! He was a little angel the whole time. He hardly peeped a single complaint. (notice Tanner's hair, or lack thereof?)
 I love Tanner's feet in this picture. And what a good looking Dad!
 I admit, my back was pretty tired. Tanner is almost 16 pounds! It helped to wear the backpack and bjorn at the same time- it kind of balanced us out.
So I wanted to get a family picture in front of this sign. We were looking around for someone to take the pic, and a teenage girl came by. She was a funny little photographer. She kept yelling at people that were trying to sit on the fountain "There's a line!" Then, when she took our pics, she said. "Okay, one from the left. (click!) Now one from the right (click). Hang on! I need one with a fun angle! (click)!"
This is why I wanted the picture! This is my family in the same spot almost 22 years ago!

Comments

Anonymous said…
i think dad still has and wears that same outfit. sadly, i have retired my awesome tropical fish pants. ~desha

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!