Sac Town for Memorial Weekend

Highlights included the drive up with lots of potty breaks for my squished bladder, sleeping on Katie's new bed, and being able to soak in a hot tub while being pregnant! (we could control the temperature).
Jeremy and Matt went to 6 Flags, Marine World. Several people thought they were twins! While the boys were gone, I enjoyed the Sac Jazz Festival with DadZ in Old Sacramento. Then I went to the Railroad museum with MomZ. Then I topped off the day watching the swing competition with Aunt Linda. Each of these events were all part of the Jazz festival. We had two free tickets, so we shared them throughout the day, lettingt each person go to the part they liked. Luckily, they let me go to ALL of it! It was really AWESOME!
The best part of the trip was just relaxing with the fam. It was nice to be there without a major family event going on because it allowed us some good quality time with Matt and the parents before the baby comes.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!