Baby Showers!!

(Gifts from work friends and students)

My best friend from work, Taryn, threw me a shower with all my work peeps. It was awesome. She made the yummiest Pumpkin Cake Whoopie Pies known to mankind. Many of my students also gave me gifts and cute drawings of me singing while pregnant!
(Taryn & Me)
(Jeremy opening gifts from my students)

Then, a great friend from church, Lucy, threw me a shower with all my social peeps. It was awesome! She organized lots of fun games and prizes for everyone. MomR flew out from Colorado to be there. And my twin cousins, Shauna & Amanda, drove up from San Diego to be at it, too!
(Me & Lucy)
(The Ultra-sound Game. You had to put my ultra sound pictures in order by week -9 weeks total- and correctly identify Little One's body parts)
(Marcy & Me. She is due in August)
(The Baby Food game. I had to guess what flavors they were, and I was pretty good at it! We tried it with Jeremy later, and he hated every flavor- even the sweat potatoes. Pretty funny that I liked the food and he hated it)
Jeremy and I received tons of wonderful things!! Thank you everyone, SO much! Now we feel much more ready for Little One to be born. He is actually due in ONE WEEK!!!

Comments

April said…
I can't believe you're do in a week!! How exciting! You look beautiful and so happy. We wish you the best.
Chelsea said…
I am so glad that you have been spoiled! We sure have been thinking of yall, and can't believe how soon he'll be here!!! It's looking like Ryan's bro will be getting married in Nov in LA... if nothing works before then we should at least be able to see you then! (And meet the little one, of course!)
Holly said…
How fun!! I'm so excited for you to have your little boy! Any day now!! Can't wait to hear the news!

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!