Another Year Done!

Another year of teaching is successfully finished!! I have now been a professional teacher for 3 full years. Weird. I always thought that teachers who taught that long were like veterans or pros!

Here are some highlights from this year (not in chronological order).

5th Grade Square Dance and Show. Written by SarahLynn Zavoral
4th Grade Narrative Musical Mime: Coyote and The Swallowing Monster. Arranged by SarahLynn Zavoral

3rd Grade Show: So You Think You Can'T Dance? Written by SarahLynn Zavoral
2nd Grade Musical: BugZ. 1st Grade Musical: The Beat of the Drum. Written by SarahLynn Zavoral
I don't quite feel like a pro or a veteran. Mostly, I feel exhausted. Luckily, the summer will be spent relaxing and doing lots and lots of planning for next year. And I can finally get some personal things done that are way overdue, like going to the dentist!

Comments

Dawn said…
Looks like you were fun and busy.
Alyssa/Jo said…
Another year done and you are still amazing! I wish you were my teacher!
Sarah said…
I wish you were my music teacher!! Looks like your kids had an awesome time!
Brooke said…
What would I give to have you in my girl's lives again?......OK so you can probably see right through that wish, it is true, but it was totally for me. I miss you!!! Congrats on a great teaching year and new beginnings with school for you and Jeremy. The other day the girls went to get their pictures taken and Rylie said,"But we just had our pictures taken."
"When" we asked.
"When Sarahlynn was with us!" I am glad it feels just like yesterday to her too! Enjoy your break. Love ya!
Cammie said…
Pleng,

This all looks AMAZING!!!!! I want to hear more details on how you pulled this off!

LOVE YOU!

MaLee
Laurel said…
WOW!!! What a tremendous year you had... impressive! I wish I could have seen your performances. I'm sure they were fantastic. You did a lot of writing... even more impressive! :) You are one gifted teacher, SarahLynn, and a blessing to each one of those children. I've never known another teacher like you. You amaze me and inspire me! Congratulations on another very successful year of teaching!

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!