Spring Break Visits


Now that we live in Orange County, everyone comes to visit us, especially during their Spring Breaks. Last week, we enjoyed family home evening with uncle Sean, aunt Jill and their kids, Josh, Natalie, Allie and Kira. We had a bonfire at the beach and roasted hot dogs, pineapple and marsh mallows. We also played with our turtle, Sergio, in the sand, chased seagulls and got wet in the ocean. I wish we brought our camera to show how much fun we had!

Yesterday we enjoyed playing with uncle Doran, aunt Dianne and their kids, Danielle, Spencer, and Trevor (Andrew is on a mission). We played at the beach and got red in the sun, buried Trevor, ate at TK burger, walked the peer, saw dolphins and starfish, shopped, played ping pong at our complex and then played "3 flys up" in our pool.

I had SO much fun getting individual time with each cousin family. Thanks Jill and thanks Dianne for including us in your vacation!!


Jeremy and I also made it to Sea World during my Spring Break this past week. I really, really like that place! I'm so glad we can go anytime we want now!


Comments

Anonymous said…
i hope you wore a scarf around your head at seaworld! ~desha
Grandma D said…
This was a fun report for me...I love it when family enjoys family...and those pictures are great...but the one of Trevor buried freaks me out....that would terrify me not to have control over my body....Thanks for being such good hostess type people! Love ya, Grandma D.
Chelsea said…
I bet you guys are so tan now. I wish we could come visit!

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!