Scenes from School

It's hard to believe that I've been teaching music at my new job for 3 months now! Hopefully these pictures can give you a glimpse of this wonderful part of my life!

Board in Hallway

Rhythm and Melody Board
Instruments below

Parents visiting during Open House
It was packed!!
World Music Board
Each time we learn a new folk song, we put a pin on the map, showing what country or what part of American it is from. We are especially filling the map up during an after-school class that I invented called Global Voices. It's been really fun, and I get extra pay for it!

4th grade playing All Around the Racetrack

First Grade

Third Grade

First Grade


Comments

Grandma D said…
Thanks for the picture tour of your school....it looks like a very fun way of learning all the value that music has in our lives....those kids are lucky....Grandma D.
Alyssa/Jo said…
Can I come be one of your students...PLEASE!?!? You are amazing. Love ya!
Brooke said…
You've been working hard! You are such a light to so many little ones. My girls days are still enriched by the fun songs, books, and games you taught them. What a great set up on those bulletin boards as well! Luv
B
Cammie said…
SarahLynn!

Your room and displays look amazing and the children are smiling! I bet they just love you!

Love,

Cammie

P.S. I LOVE your "World of Music" board!

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!