New Rule for My Blogging Friends

I have a proposal to make. It's slightly out of frustration. But mostly all in fun and with a lot of friendly love...

From now on, if any of you- that means ANY of you, esp if you are on our Blog List- are going to be getting anywhere near Los Angeles, please don't hesitate to let Jeremy and I know!!! We want to see you! Even if you are with tons of family. We'd love to tag along just to see your kids and husbands and YOU. We can even take you to some really cool places that other tourists don't know about. Don't forget that we live in Huntington Beach, CA, which is right next to everything. We're 25 min from Disneyland, 45 min from Hollywood, 15 min from Long Beach and 2 min from Newport Beach. And we're only an hour away from San Diego.

I just thought I should make that clear since four of my very good college friends have come right to my backyard on vacation only for me to find out about it on their blogs three weeks after the fact! 'Cum on, folks. Let's really keep in touch. Otherwise why are we bothering to blog?!

Comments

Kelly said…
oh man, make me feel worse why don't you. I don't need you to take me site seeing. I've seen like everything but I PROMISE I will let you know the next time I am down there. Again, I'm SOO SORRY :( I don't think I've told you this before, but I think I was even in Huntington beach like the week before you moved down there. CRAZYNESS. How much longer are you guys going to be living down there anyway? Like Forever?!! That would make me super happy.
Chelsea said…
I only WISH that we were in CA right now! I hear the weather is in the high 80S! We sure love yall and hope to see you some time sooner rather than later. But at least for now we got bloglandia to keep in touch with!
Mickelle said…
Mental note has been made. Now to find some excuse (and money!) to get us out to CA!
Holly said…
Guilty! haha. Sorry, net time we go down we will for sure let you know! I would love to see you! How long are you in Cali for?
Dawn said…
We know we will see you out here - in the -26 degree weather (-50 with wind chill). Hurry back!
Josh and Tiff said…
oh man, i know! it's the perfect place to live! i can attest to that since i lived 18 years of my life there! luckily i still have family there to visit,but next time i'm done, i'll let you know!

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!