My Favorite Beach Babes

The pictures came back from the beach photo shoot that I helped Brooke Nilsson with! Aren't Rylie, Zoey and Brielle beautiful!? Tara was an awesome photographer.

In case you forgot, these are the girls that I took care of until they moved back to their Texas home in December. I miss them soooo much. I called Brooke about a week ago to say hi. Rylie was so cute, asking me "Sarahlynn, when you gonna come to my house?" It totally melted my heart!Rylie

Zoey

Brielle

R & B Plus 3!

Over the phone, Rylie and I played house and some singing games that I had taught her. I also sang "I love Rylie, yes I do!" and she was so happy. I sang the tune for Zoey and Brielle, (who are walking now!) and they kept looking at the phone, smiling, then looking confused, perhaps wondering where I was. It was so neat that they recognized my voice and the song! Brooke, I love you and miss you. Your pictures turned out gorgiously!! All of our hard work was worth it!

Comments

Holly said…
Now those are beautiful girls!! I say its time for a trip to Texas for you!
Stacy said…
The pics are adorable!!!
Anonymous said…
They are beautiful pictures, and beautiful children, thanks for sharing them w/me.
Love, MOM

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!