Sacramento Thanksgiving

We went to Sacramento for Thanksgiving!! We enjoyed dinner at Grandma Davidson's house, going to both the Sacramento and Oakland Temple, visiting old friends, and watching home videos of Jeremy and his siblings. It was a great weekend. We were sad it went by so fast! Matt is officially taller than SarahLynn, towering at 5'11''. He'll probably be 6ft by his 14th birthday in January.

Above: Jeremy, Grandma Ginny, Aunt Linda, and Me

Jeremy found this Sacramento Kings jacket along with all of his high school work and memorabilia. He's been reading through his stuff non-stop since! Yes, he's reading one of his papers now about how he will never want to go into outer space. He was and is so funny! I love this guy.

Comments

Chelsea said…
I am SO glad to hear that you all had fun for Thanksgiving! I have been out of blog-land for too long, and must say that your post about gratitude was SO fun to read! THANKS SarahLynn! And I'm so grateful to have you as a friend!
Dawn said…
I was thinking about you over the Thanksgiving Break. We went to Disneyland, and it made me think of you in California.
So I guess Matt lied to Jeremy about his age. And I had a hunch that he's still just 12. He'll be 13 in Jan, which makes his height even more abnormal.
Sarah:

It's so much fun to read your comments on my blog, so I decided to leave you one on yours! Looks and sounds like you had a nice Thanksgiving--probably not quite as fun as your parents, but still lots of fun!!
Your nanny job sounds like it fits you perfectly. You were always the best, most fun babysitter of all time! You will be a terrific mom someday.
It is so cool that you are in my sister's ward and that you see her hubby, Dale, all the time at youth activities. They are such awesome people!
Well take care and you better call me when you are here!
Love,
Susan
mattyjz said…
haha...you guys actually beleived me and put my fake age on the World Wide web. I swear that I would make a good criminal mastermind.

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!