Colorado Christmas

After the beach boat parade and taking a round of golf with my new b-day clubs (thanks Dad!)
we were crazy enough to step onto an airplane that took us from 63 degrees to a whopping 9 degrees in Longmont, Colorado.Even though we were freezing the whole time, we had a lot of fun. Here's the highlights!!

Nuggets Game at the Pepsi Center
We had 12th row seats, and they beat Portland.
Seeing our Higgins and Robertson Grandparents
So fun to visit with the best people in the world.
Mom, I still need the family shot of Christmas Day :-)
Gingerbread Contest with Robertson/Whitehead Cousins
There was a big debate about the best looking one. Tanya and I were on different teams, so there was a sister rivalry going on. Vote for either House #1 or #2 by adding a comment and then we'll prove that MY group's was the best. Click on the pics for a better view.
House # 1House #2Celebrating Our 3rd Christmas Together

Snowboarding Lessons with Tanya and Megan
Thanks to Lyman and Higgins Gparents, we finally got to learn how to snowboard. Jeremy got really good at it. I liked it by the end of the day. We're still sore, though.
Going to the Denver Temple With Stacy and Our Parents
We sealed some of our ancestors together. The Spirit was really strong and it was so cool to be there with one of my best friends!!

Avalanche Game at Pepsi Center
We were in the 9th row and got on the big screen! And they beat the Redwings after overtime and a shoot-out!
Don't you love the hat and scarf Grandma Robertson made for me?!




Comments

Anonymous said…
Wow, I want to go to Denver next Christmas. Will the in-laws invite us, too? Way too much fun ...
Anonymous said…
I am so jeolous of everything that you have done. You and Jeremy had so much fun. I am sure that you will be doing lots more. thanks for keeping me posted.

Love

-Janae
Chelsea said…
What a fun conglomeration of events! I am sure Jeremy was in heaven with the sports games! Sounds like you had so much fun spending time with fam in Colorado, I'm really glad for yall! I hadn't heard of the boat parade either, but that looked cool. I can't believe you've been married THREE WHOLE Christmases!!! You're such oldies(: I wish I were around to sing Wicked and Enchanted with you, SarahLynn. But I'll have to suffice thinking of you singing it, and continuing to keep up with your life through your blog...
Stacy Lynn said…
hey so i hear that you thrive on these comments! i am so stoked that i made the highlights of your trip here. if i was to chose a gingerbread house it would be house 2...and dan says whatever i say he agrees. so 2 more votes for the 2nd house!
Holly said…
Oh the things you can do without kids. Haha. I wouldn't trade it for anything tho!! It looks like you had a good Christmas! You two are always doing such fun things!!!
Dawn said…
Emily votes for #2! We didn't get to our gingerbread houses this year... too much fun happening!
Kelly said…
I'm so sorry I didn't tell you I was in CA! We were only there for a week, which is like the shortest trip we have ever taken so we were really busy with family. I would have told you for sure if we were going to the huntington beach area, I never thought you'd be in LA at that same time :( :( don't worry though, we go down there all the time. I love CA!
I forgive you, Kelly!! I just miss you so much. Can't wait to see you next time you're here!
It was so much fun seeing you and Jeremy! Thanks for taking Nancy her birthday present!

Love you,
Susan
Well, we got two votes for gingerbread house #2. That was the one Tanya's group made. Hummbug!

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

Spring Break

A Happy New Year