Photo Journal of Our Week

A picture is worth more than a thousand words,
so here's a few to fill in the blanks for this past week.

ESPN Zone at Downtown Disney
for Jeremy's B-day


Prop 8 Rally
Stretched Along Orange County Coastline, over 1500 participants
check out more on this video
Our Natural Form of Halloween Decorations

Comments

Mickelle said…
I'm all for natural, but you GOTTA get rid of your natural halloween decor. It's frieky.

And thanks for all you've done on prop. 8.
Tiffany said…
I love that you match your "Prop 8" signs! Where did you take those spider pics? They are sooooo cool!
The spider webs are on our back porch. Aren't they cool?!
Cool pics!! We had huge spider webs this past week in our backyard as well...they were CREEPY!! Jeremy's b-day looked fun. Downtown Disney is such a fun place. I am sorry I missed you all at the Prop 8 Rally, I was at home frosting cupcakes, but Stephen was there at the pier with the Parks. For Halloween we are staying home and handing out candy. Our condo's put on a huge Halloween parade so we will be taking lots of pics. I will also be finishing up all my therapy notes that are due tomorrow...Woo Hoo :(
Natalie said…
Hey Sarah Lynn! I just saw your blog through Starla's and I'm excited to be able to keep up on your life now!
meredith said…
Did Prop 8 pass? It looks like it did, but has it been called for anyone yet?

Popular posts from this blog

4th of July

A Happy New Year

Summer Begins!